Production Line Worker - Traverse City Whiskey Co. Premium Cocktail Cherries
Traverse City, MI
Traverse City Whiskey Co. is looking for a new team member to join our Premium Cocktail Cherries production operation. Our rapidly-growing team now produces cocktail cherries, which are then distributed throughout the country. We are looking for a motivated and passionate full-time teammate to support our company’s growth. As our company grows, we are always looking for the opportunity to promote from within the organization as needs arise. This position has been a stepping stone towards more responsibility for many of our managers and department heads.
- This position will work exclusively on our cocktail cherries production line, packing our products, and helping to clean the facility at the end of the shift.
- Past food safety and production line experience in food manufacturing is preferred, but not required.
- Must have a strong work ethic and positive team-oriented attitude.
- You must have the ability to stand while working for up to 6 hours per day, and lift product containers weighing up to 30 to 40 pounds in repetition.
- Monday thru Thursday schedule of four 10-hour shifts.
- Overtime shifts are regularly offered.
- It is recommended that you currently live in or near (commuting distance) Traverse City, MI. Our production facility is located about 4 miles west of downtown Traverse City.
- Only people that show up every day, and are on time need apply.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Benefits, including health insurance, as well as employer-paid dental and vision, begin for full-time employees after 30 days of employment.
- Great employee discounts available at Traverse City Whiskey Co. tasting rooms.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.00 per hour